Sunday 1 March 2009

Oh what to do today!

My back has decided to give me grief today so I'm not sure how much I'll get done. My plan was to try and get into the greenhouse again. Fed up of being told I'm not allowed to sow anything etc until it's finished. However I was told that last year and it never got done!

Maybe today I'll get out my seed stash and decide what I want to grow first. Then draw up a plan of what needs to go in when. At least if I have an inkling of when I need to start sowing it might get done!

Just been to have a look outside and got depressed :o( Need to remember that planning is the key...as is being physically able to do it but one thing at a time!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's a big job you've got to do there, I'm not surprised you're feeling a bit daunted!
As a sufferer of back pain for many years, I've found it's best to pace yourself. If you do an hour every day for 3 days, you get as much done as if you do 3 hours one day, and then spend the next 2 in agony...
Is there any way you could get your OH to spend a day taking stuff to the tip? I'm sure you feel better if the space was clear. You could spend a week getting stuff piled up ready to go?
I know how you are feeling a little, I have a broken ankle, and I can't get my OH to start on clearing out my greenhouse for me.

Hope you have a great week, and the back pain eases.