Sunday 18 February 2007

Today's jobs!

For the benefit of my other half who wants to know what we're aiming to do today and assures me that writing it in blog form will give him more enthusiasm than just telling him! So today my plan is thus:

1) try to flatten the rubble which will make the new patio so I can walk across it safely without the worry of hurting myself.

2) work out where the pond is going to go so we can start on that (as I can't make my second veg bed until the old pond (full of frog spawn) is moved).

3) Get rid of the carpet, junk, ivy etc in the old greenhouse so I can see the state of the soil and decide whether to raise the level a bit...this will be a veg bed and it's getting fairly close to the time when I want to plant my aliums.

I think that's it! Only have an afternoon to do a lot of it in so don't want to try to do too much and then get despondent when it doesn't go well.

No comments: